.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, June 11, 2007

Finally FInished



Here's my Merry Cox "From Merry's Heart" Share Thy Bounty Box. I stitched this box in 2003 and just started the finishing on it this year. The smalls that accompany the box were done between 2003 and 2006. So....I did put the years 2003-2006 on the bottom of the box, even though the sampler and sides say "2003." I tried to follow the directions that came with the chart, but I wasn't happy with the way the box looked. I combined some of Merry's finishing with Judy Odell's finishing techniques to get my final result. Not perfect, but much better than my original attempt. It was a bit more difficult, since the sides and top are all one piece and not broken down into separate parts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow !!! Michele, your box is very nice and weel done . You give me motivation to start on mine ....lol....and hop !!! another project :-)
Happy stitching,
Isabelle

Michele said...

Your too kind, Isabelle! Thanks, again!