.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Presents

This was a very nice Christmas indeed. My father always asks for a list of things we would like, and then hands it over to my sister to do his shopping! :) This year I actually had something, other than stitching items on my list. It was Jim Shore's Mini Nativity. Take a peek:

Mini Nativity

It just makes me smile to look at it! Thanks, Dad!

I also received a beautiful locket from my husband and sons, Sam and Mike. It is engraved on both the front and back. One side has "Annie" (our dog) and the other "Harmony" (my little girl kitty), both of whom we lost this month. Inside is a picture of each of them. As soon as the sun is shining, I will get a better picture. One of those presents I will always treasure.

No comments: