.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, September 12, 2008

Outer Borders

(Yep, another scan.) Click on the picture to see the entire piece. Two of them are done! Two more to go! ....then....those Jessicas...I know, I know. Why wait and do them all at the end? In my own twisted logic if the rest of the piece is finished with the exception of those little stitches...I will have to finish it, since it is already too pretty to put away. They will be the "icing on the cake." The colors in these outer borders are very nice and bright. Even though the directions call for three strands for the Rhodes stitches, I used two. I don't care for how thick they look with three. MMM02

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, Michele!
Anne Marieke

Anonymous said...

Oooh, gorgeous! I did the inner Jessicas on mine a few days ago, I actually have great fun with them...