.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, January 24, 2009

What in the World...

is this?

The Sleigh WIP

A new start...yep, another one. But it was just too pretty to resist once I saw the photo up close and personal and the braids and the beads....well, you know how that goes.

This is my very small start on "The Sleigh" by Nora Corbett. This is for all my eight reindeer that I have stitched so far. And Rudolph is absolutely wonderful. This sleigh is actually a lot bigger than I thought.

5 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

I bet this is going to be gorgeous when it's done. You stitch so beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it finished!

Jan said...

You started it already! I've been meaning to ask, what fabric are you using? I can't wait to see you finish this and Rudolph.

Michele said...

Jan~I am using 28 count Twilight Blue Jobelan...it's the same fabric I used for my reindeer. :))

imnverted said...

Cant wait to see how this turns out. My lns owner thoughtfully showed this and Rudolph to me - nothing like enabling your customers eh? lol