.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cuba - Part 1


Woohoo!! Finished Part 1 last night. Now I have not ordered the bead package yet. I was going to try and get it from European Cross Stitch this time. Plus I seem to always change the center to a charm, so I thought I would wait until I have a little more stitched.

Onward to Part 2 - shhh....I am getting a teeny, tiny headstart on Margit....she's so fast though...she'll be up to Part 5 in no time flat!

This one is stitched on 32 count Antique Ivory Belfast.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Brenda Lou said...

Those are my favorite colors! Beautiful job :)

Jan said...

Michele it is beautiful. Can't wait to see part 2 (and I won't breathe a word to Margit)

Diane (di) said...

Oh, that is so pretty Michele. Just wait until you add the beads and crystals!! Margit who? ;)