.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gifts :))

Finally ~ Some batteries for my camera.

Now I was able to take a few pictures of the wonderful gifts that Isabelle sent to me earlier in the week! I had told her I was going to work on Bunny Hills, Vintage Christmas Quilt. She picked out all these wonderful Christmas fabrics for me. Gorgeous, aren't they? Plus, look at the wonderful ribbons and trims. Some of the fabrics are quite sparkly, too! Now I will have to decide how to use them in this Christmas quilt.

She also sent quite a few little buttons for me, as well as some rose colored ribbons and pink hearts:

You can see it in the picture above, although not very well. There is a thimble with a lady's picture. This is from the area in which Isabelle lives in France. She told me that the lady's headdress shows where she is from by the way it is made. Isabelle said that different areas have different style headdresses.

Take a peek:

No comments: