.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cacti Garden

Lots and lots of different cacti in the next part of my Desert Landscapes Mandala (Chatelaine Designs). Lots of color changes...Let's just say, lots of green color changes. The spines remain to be stitched on the cactus near the corner with the orange flowers.




I did add all the beads around the inner perimeter of Part 1. I am waiting for my bead order to arrive to complete the outer bead border on Part 1.

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Holy cow. I'm amazed how fast this is growing. It looks fabulous, Michele!

Brenda Lou said...

Wow!!! those colors are just fabulous!

Ineke said...

So many variations in cactusplants!
Beautiful stitching, Michele.

Anonymous said...

It's a really lovely project - great progress, Michele!