.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, June 28, 2010

A little hope

Tree of Hope

My very first WIP for Mirabilia Designs Tree of Hope.  I like the tree in this design quite a bit, as well as the two girls along side it.  The little extra flowers on either side, not so much.  If I get to that point, I may just leave those off.  I know, I know....yet another new WIP....I just could not help myself....I have had the pattern for a week and could not leave it alone any longer.

Stitched on 32 count Flax linen with the recommended threads and beads.

5 comments:

Tracy J said...

I will be stitching this one as well. I am waiting for the pattern but I already have my floss and fabric ready.

Deb said...

There is no law that you can't start another pattern! It's fun! And this is a great pattern to start.

Jan said...

Wow! I just saw that advertised and you've already started it?! Looking forward to seeing more.

Isabelle said...

Hi Michele, a "little hope" which will grow up and I am sure that will be another gorgeous stitching .
Have a sunny day ,
Isabelle

Unknown said...

Hola Mochelle...me encanta tu blog, y quería invirte a nuestro foro, si te apetece:

http://bordarapuntodecruz.1forum.biz/

Compartimos gráficos y aprendemos de todo, es un sitio muy armonioso...

Un abrazo