.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lots of Birthday Goodies!


Whoo Hoo!!  More lovely presents in the mail!  How lucky am I?    There is a great project book for felt...I love the Christmas house pattern in this one.  A little kitty notepad and two very pretty ribbons - one with ladybugs (my favorite) and one with butterflies, which is very light and delicate.  And...crystals for the Baroque Garden I am working on by Chatelaine Designs.  :)) Almost forgot the little white ribbon roses! Everything just made me smile. :))  BUT this

made me smile even more:
What a wonderful pincushion....check out those little prairie points!  Aren't they great?  And the little pink flowers, too!  Anne Marieke made this for me.  It is a bit difficult to see, but the pretty pink button in the center has little flowers that match the embroidered ones.Beatufiul work, Anne Marieke; thank you!  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all your thoughtful gifts.

6 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What wonderful birthday surprises! That pincushion is just beautiful!

Happy belated birthday!

Isabelle said...

Anne-Marieke spoilt you a lot with such wonderful gifts and you deseve it so much.
Happy Birthday again ,Michele :-))

Patty C. said...

What wonderful gifts - the pin cushion is just beautiful

Anne Marieke said...

You're very welcome, Michele. Just enjoy and think of me when you play with all the goodies.

Ineke said...

What a beautiful gifts did you get! Happy birthday, Michele.

Anne Marieke said...

Happy birthday, Michele!
And many happy and healthy returns.