.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, September 4, 2014

BIG NEWS!!

Lots of big news to share.  Yes, yes, I know...where have I been?  Preparing new things, getting ready for today!  I have opened my own store on Craftsy!  I have my very first pattern, "Annabelle's Adventures" available now.

Annabelle's Adventures is a BOM (really two blocks per month) for my fun, embellished bunny!  She has patchwork, wool felt and regular applique as well as lots of extras...beads, buttons, metallic threads, as well as ribbons.

Here's a peek at the first block:

Annabelle is all set to bring in the new year.  Her sash can be used to stitch the date the year the quilt is completed.   She has some pretty ribbon for her hat and a few beads for her clothes.  After a few simple embroidery stitches (running stitches, back stitches, satin stitches and chain stitches) she is ready to celebrate!
 
The blocks will  be available around the first of each month for the next six months.  I would love to have you join me on this brand new 'adventure' for myself and Annabelle.

Here is a link to my pattern store on Craftsy:  ANNABELLE'S ADVENTURES

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

Many congratulations to you, Michele for opening your own shop.
Although I do not make pachwork, I always thought you had talent and in my humble opinion, Annabelle deserves much success.
I wish long life and great success to your shop.
Sincerely,
Isabelle