.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oooh! Almost 20,000


20,000 views on my blog! Wow! Thanks so much to all of you who visit and for all your great comments on my many and varied projects!

Now - here's the latest on my Gingerbread House. And no....I didn't start the finishing. I am almost positive I do not have enough matboard to finish it. Plus the directions indicate two different thickness of matboards (I only have one thickness.)

First the biscornu:
BISCORNU

I temporarily placed a dark piece of fabric behind the stitching, so that the hardanger work would show better.

The teeny, tiny scissor fob (the first side - I am halfway with the over-one gingerbread man for the second side). This little thing is only about the size of a quarter.
Scissor fob (side 1)

Again - thanks to all of you for stopping by.

<

10 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

WOW, is that pretty or what? Your hardanger looks great, Michele. I cannot wait to see what this will look like finished as a biscornu. Thanks for sharing!

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on so many visitors! Your blog is getting so popular!

This is going to make a beautiful biscornu! I really love the little fob...it's so sweet and tiny!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, nice! Congrats on the visitor count!

Isabelle said...

Oh !! Michele, your project is really gorgeous : fantastic embroidery . And the scissor fob is so tiny !! That will be magical !!
Many congrats to you !!!

Chiloe said...

Amazing! Great! Beautiful !!!!!!!!!

Deb said...

The anticipation is growing - I can't wait to this finished. That fob sure is tiny!!!

Jan said...

I'll just have to keep visiting to get you over the 20,000 hump LOL.

Love the hardanger. Great work on it.

Amanda said...

Simply gorgeous! I can't believe how fast you are stitching this up! Eagerly watching for your finised pics!

MarchAnn said...

You are doing such a great job on this very very cute set. Your hardander is beautiful.
Wow 20,000 that's great, keep on counting.

Michele said...

Thanks so much everyone! This has been an enjoyable little set to stitch.

I am working on the JCS Christmas tree scissor pocket....just a bit more to go!