.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, August 6, 2012

Sweetheart Houses

When you first look at the overall picture of this quilt, you think, 'pink.'  However, there really is not that much pink in the first block...more reds.


And, an 'oops'....my ric rac was attached in a straight line...but when I pressed the block from the back...they all got a bit wonky.  I had taken the picture before I realized, but I did smooth them out.

Just in case you are interested, Sweetheart Houses is an original BOM quilt from Shabby
Fabrics.
Stay tuned for more of The Wish Quilt.

2 comments:

Angie said...

This block is adorable. I can't wait to see the next one. :)

Anne Marieke said...

That's so cute and very inspiring!

Can't wait to see what you will show us next for the Wish Quilt.