.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More Mousie

My husband, Dave, loves my Peek-a-Boo mouse.  Any time I am working on something and he sees me, he says, "Peek-a-boo mouse?"  I usually have to answer, "No." and he always seems so disappointed.  So I decided to make him a Peek-a-Boo quilt.  I am using the drawings I made for my monthly Mousie, as well as a few new ones.  I have been working on this in plain sight of him.  He asks me the same question again, and I answer, "Yes!".  However....what he doesn't know is,  it is for him.  I have one more block to applique (there are 12) to complete the middle of the top of the quilt.  I may have to buy some fabric for the borders I want to do....but he will have his "Peek-a-Boo Year" quilt top for Father's Day.  He hasn't seen the whole thing together, so there will still be a bit of a surprise.  Plus, there are a couple blocks he has not seen.  Have a peek at one of the new ones I drew....January, my little snowball juggling mouse:


Annabelle makes an appearance in March, as the "March hare," along with her 3D four-leaf clover:
and a few blowing leaves for October (That darn thread fairy left another one!)




3 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

What a great surprise!!! So darling! Dianntha

Jan Gartlan said...

Lovely!

ohiofarmgirl said...

The blowing leaves are just adorable. You have a great imagination.Dianntha