And this is the first dragonfly on my Chatelaine Dragonfly Boudoir Casket. I decided not to buy the kit for this one. Instead I just pulled various threads that were similar to the original colors. The only exception is the pink. Instead of a pale pink, I decided to go with SNC's Nan's Mulberry. This is just a very little portion of the overall design, where I wanted to see if the colors I chose worked together. I also decided not to stitch it on the suggested Millenium Blue. Although the color does not show that well, it is a pale to medium light blue. So far....I think I like it!:)
I especially like the sparkly dragonfly!