.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, October 17, 2008

First...

more Harem:Oriental Harem Garden

I got a bit more done than I expected yesterday. Two windows, more blackwork and some of the top right hand side of the building. There is just a small portion to finish filling in on the top and then the black backstitching. I did change out one of the specialty stitches, too. There were supposed to be woven waffle stitches in the upper corners of the windows. Tried 'em - didn't like how they looked. So, I used a partial diamond eyelet instead.

5 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Oh my goodness Michele. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great progress!

Patricia Lessell said...

It looks wonderful. You are doing GREAT and I LOVE it!

Gabi said...

great progress :)

Michele said...

I really appreciate everyone coming by and leaving me such wonderful comments. :)