.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Ashley to share six random things about myself, according to the rules.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So here are six random things about me:

1. I started stitching with needlepoint.
2. I love anything with bees, ladybugs or sheep.
3. I went to art school when I was 13.
4. I love anything Christmas.
5. I barely watch any TV.
6. I visited my grandparents in Germany when I was 16.

There are so many wonderful blogs I read, that I am going to pass on choosing six. I appreciate you choosing mine, Ashley; thank you!

No comments: