.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, October 3, 2013

Annabelle in Wonderland

I have been busy, busy with so many different things.  Here is an update on my progress on one of my newest designs.  I am calling it Annabelle in Wonderland, but maybe if I get a better suggestion,  I will change it.  Any ideas?  You will notice that Annabelle is a mixture of the March Hare, the Mad Hatter and a little bit of herself.   You can see the 'magical' door and the little mushroom guy (from a previous post).  There is a top-hatted caterpillar, a fancy teacup, ladybug, a key, a "Humpty" bee, and a magic potion bottle, as well.  Once I finish the remaining vine borders, they will be attached.  (And yes, I do know that some leaves and circles are missing on one of the borders...gonna finish those up today.)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

This made me smile for real. :) Thank you - I needed that.

Glenda said...

Time flying by!!!!!! Time out !!!!! It was so lovely seeing your name here again and a bonus seeing Annabelle too she looks so cute. Time stands still for no one. Cheers Glenda who wishes she had more time to keep creating more Annabelle blocks but LE is stealing every moment of my sewing time this year>