.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, April 6, 2015

April

Can you believe it?  Considering the weather the past few weeks, it is a bit difficult to realize that it really is April! But...things are improving!  We had wonderful weather yesterday for Easter. :)

Look who helped to celebrate with her chocolate bunny!  Little Bo Sheep is ready for those April showers with her brand, new raincoat.  And look...a few little raindrops have splashed onto the front.


 
 

 I finished my Snow Happy Hearts for March and April.  Actually March was finished last month; I forgot to post the pictures. Ooops!  Some one else who is ready for those April showers




I have the center of the quilt all prepared for the remaining snowmen.  There will be a lot less work to do for those months. Only a few borders to add at the end.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like the pieced sashings between the heart blocks.