.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sheep..and more sheep



What do you do when you can't sleep??  Usually I play around on Facebook...but I thought I would do a blog update this time.  So...something different.

  I have been updating another room in our house.  This time it's the master bedroom.  I finally got my gold, tan, and black version of my A-Z for Ewe and Me quilt back from the quilter.  It is just a tad bit larger than the top of my bed...so a nice coverlet underneath with a new dust ruffle.  I ordered a new headboard...very simple, a bit plain, black metal.  The walls will be painted just in time for Thanksgiving.  A few new rugs and it will be pretty close to being done.

But here's what I have been working on to go with the quilt...new valances, a bit of trim on curtains I already had and a new, looong pillow for the top of the bed.

The valances with the  polka-dotted sheep and the black sheep:

T
 
The center portion of the A-Z for Ewe and Me quilt:
 
and my favorite...the 'flock' pillow:

 
The sheep and flowers are elements from the border of the quilt.
I hope you enjoyed playing around with me and the flock!

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Your designs are really darling! I especially love your Little Bo Sheep patterns! :)