.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, September 10, 2007

Looong forgotten WIP :((

I did take her out occasionally and admire her. There is just sooo much more work to be done on her, that just thinking about it, I would get discouraged and put her away.
I actually saw the model picture of this one prior to its release on Teresa's laptop when she was at CATS the year this one came out. Which is why, of course, I had to have her! WIP Overall, there is quite a bit done. But, there is still plenty left to do. I worked on the upper right hand corner today for about an hour and a half just for the corner flower and two smaller flowers. WIP (4)

With my newfound penchant for finishing old projects, I pulled this one out and worked on it. This one will definitely be awhile before it's finished. Who knows how long I'll keep her out to play?:))

Here's a few more pictures...WIP (2)WIP (3)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean, it is easy to get discouraged when I see a lot left to do on a piece. But good for you for getting this one out and putting some stitches in! It is gorgeous!