.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, September 3, 2007

Needle Guardian

No, sorry, no picture yet. I don't have very much more to do; just the braid around the dragon's head and his belly. I am not going to stitch the nun's stitch edge around the design, since I am not going to cut it. I will probably finish it off with a sewn edge rather than the nun stitch edge. The actual stitching will more than likely be finished tonight. Once he's done, that's four finishes. One more....

Setting these little goals is definitely help keep me on track a little better. After the dragon, I may pull out my Halloween Fairy from Mirablia. She only needs her wings to be filled in to be finished.
Plus, I still have the rest of the fairies to do. I did complete the Christmas and Easter ones.

No comments: