.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Something a little different...

I had a piece of "panel fabric" from Kathy Schmitz with some houses on it. I have had it for a while and just could not decide what to do with it. But now, I have decided....I bought a tote bag pattern last week, as well as some new Kathy Schmitz fabric. Now the regular tote bag pattern does not require a "panel" type fabric. You can use a few coordinating fabrics to make it. Take a peek! I'm really happy with it,Tote Bag(b)

The houses are a bit brighter than IRL. Inside there are about six different pockets to store everything you might need. Here's another shot:

Tote Bag

I can't wait to use it.:)

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

What a lovely bag, Michele! I wish I were able to make something like that... congrats!

Michele said...

Thanks, Gio! It definitely helps that I had a pattern!:)