.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slowpoke

yep...that's me...well...at least on my Mini Mandala Mystery. I finally finished the cross stitching for the outer borders. I'll stitch the Rhodes stitches next. Then...drum roll, please, the Jessicas! Actually, if you look I did stitch the Jessicas around the center portion. :)

MMM02 002

After looking at my post...I noticed my ladybug is crooked. Since I scanned this it just moved when I put the cover down on the scanner. It really is straight.=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michele, you're not slow, you started waaaaay later than the rest of us. You're doing great. It will be done in no time.
Anne Marieke

Anonymous said...

Looks great! And I'm waaaay behing you on this one, lol

Needlearts Kelly said...

It is beautiful. You're doing great work.

Michele said...

Thanks, everyone! Thanks to your encouragement, it is now finished!

Michele