.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, March 9, 2009

More Santa

Winter White Santa(k)

A little beard, another mitten and some of his bag....he's coming along slowly, but I am still happy with working on him at this point. :))

...and for Gabi...on the Little House Needleworks Traveling Stitcher bag...the instructions for the finishing are not very good at all. It basically says to attach a piece of iron on interfacing and turn under the edges. I have attached mine, but am not very happy with it, right now. I am thinking of adding some twisted cord around the perimeter to make it appear "neater."

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Your Santa looks really beautiful. It's one of the few Mirabilias I'm tempted to stitch.
And thank you so much for that info. I am planning to do it quite different. Hopefully the cord will fix the problem for you. I would be quite disappointed if I was you. And mad.

Anonymous said...

Santa's looking good! I'm sure your bag will look great with some cord.

Daffycat said...

Slowly? Slowly?...you are making fantastic progress. Your Santa looks wonderful!