.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lookee!!


I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter holiday! I know I did!

Look what I received in the mail late yesterday.

A beautifully stitched little drawstring bag (love the plaid fabric).

A little alphabet pincushion. Don't you just love the finishing on this one? The little stars on the folded over corners? Wonderful!

The little angel pillow - which is not for me - but for someone very close to me going through a difficult time...the finishing of the little angel cushion is so nice, too. Can you tell I am running out of descriptions??...and last but not least - see the fabric in the background?? A nice piece of fabric, which I can use in one of my many little finishing projects.

All - just absolutely gorgeous - and all from Isabelle! Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friend! What a great way to start the week!

6 comments:

Brenda Lou said...

Lucky lady!! Beautiful presents :)

Patricia Lessell said...

Oh Michele you are one very very lucky lady those presents are just gorgeous! Lots of Love Patti xxx

Daffycat said...

What terrific presents you received!

Gabi said...

Oh so beautiful. That are really great presents. Great to hear that you had a wonderful Easter weekend. :)

Diane (di) said...

Wow Michele what a wonderful Easter week-end you had. Everything is just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work by Isa, good for you!