.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ICICLES

Crazy Iciciles
These icicles formed just this morning!  You can see how heavy the tree branches are with the snow.  This tree actually lost a very large branch in the first storm from the weight of the snow.  Still snowing and the wind is starting to gust.  (This picture is out my back window.)

Poor little birdies....I have been throwing seed out for them in a corner close to the house....here's one little snowbird:

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooh, that feels cold from here! Hope you can stay warm and cozy inside!

Deb said...

I'm sure that you are more than ready for spring with all the snow that you've been getting. I heard that's suppose to clear up Thursday, so hopefully you'll have seen the last of it for the season (keeping my fingers crossed for you)

Siobhán said...

Oh wow, great pics! Hunker down and stay warm--get stitching! ;)

Berit said...

aiya! The birdies!! It's really going for it here, too; I had forgotten about those guys; hope they're hunkering down somewhere cozy.

Isabelle said...

My God Michele, great pictures but how many snow you ahve !! Poor little birdies .
Please keep warm and cosy in your sweet home :-))