.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birdhouse

Block #5 of Le Jardin by Bunny Hill Designs is done!  And just in time, too!  I received my notification e-mail that the next blockis on its way! I just have to attach the little bows on each of the dresses,  I am going to wait to do that so that they do not get squished when I fold the block up to put away.  I'll be adding those at the end, when the quilt blocks are all together.

Now I am off to trace and cut the pieces for the next Snowbound block!

3 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

oh so pretty!

Deb said...

That is so pretty. I just love the fabrics for this quilt.

Anne Marieke said...

That's lovely, Michele!
Glad I'm doing this one too, otherwise I would be terribly jealous ;o) ;o)
Can't wait to see your next block.