.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, August 19, 2010

GLIMPSES

Lots and lots of what I have been working on these past few days....first ~ these are some of the fabrics I have chosen for my new project, Born to Quilt.  All blues, I know...I do have other fabrics for this one, too.  Somehow I seem to neglect to buy "blues" when buying fabrics.  So a small stack of some new ones for this cute new project.
Second ~ Bent Creek's Halloween Branch.  See?  Here's that cute little owl...some words....a ghost....a spider, too.

My block for Friends for Christmas with the 3 Friends.....the reindeer still needs his antlers stitched, as well as the finishing on his legs.  The little bird is just taking a rest for now.  She will get attached very soon, too. :)All three friends, together...
The newest block arrived for my Tiny Town Block of the Month....just a few glimpses of this one...still in progress.  I added some pretty blue ric-rac to the edge of the house.
The little house as well as the garage that is placed next to it on the block.

Whew!  After looking at all of these pictures, I guess I have been busy, after all!  :))


6 comments:

Nancy M said...

Your Halloween piece looks very cute! Your fabrics look pretty too!

Carol B. said...

Gosh Michele - you're ready for Part 2 of the branch already??!! Good for you!!

I did get a start on mine but I'm still working on the wording at the top.

Carol B.

Daffycat said...

Love your Bent Creek ~ that witch-hat owl is adorable!

I do that with the "pinks" fabrics...

Blu said...

Cute Halloween piece. The blocks are all lovely.

Isabelle said...

Congratulations Michele on all your different projects : you are very busy indeed and that is just great:-)

Anne Marieke said...

All of it is lovely. Your fabrics for the Born to Quilt Mystery are perfect, the reindeer is cute and so are your houses for Tiny Town. Amazing progress, IMHO!