.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whee!

It's done!  Le Jardin's last block was completed on Sunday.  I added the outer borders after joining all the blocks together yesterday.DONE!

It turned out to be quite large, and yes, I know you have the dimensions to start with, but actually seeing how big it is, is a different story!

Now a new Block of the Month (BOM) will take it's place next month!  Merry Christmas to All:  take a peek.  This one has a ton of embellishments...ribbons, buttons galore, bells, etc.Merry Christmas to All

5 comments:

Missy Ann said...

This is getting creepy... I have this quilt. I bought it as a BOM from my local shop a couple years ago.

Of course like everything else you'll have it finished so fast it'll make my head spin. :)

Michele said...

It is uncanny how many similar projects we have in common. :))

I was just looking at your blog and saw your great new project bags. Believe it or not, I was thinking of trying to make a few of these myself, since the fancy ones in the needlework stores go for about $20 or more.

Isabelle said...

Many congratulations Michele on your finish : your Garden quilt is just gorgeous and although it is quite big , I think you'll give a lot of motivation to many quilters ....
Have a great day,
Isabelle

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Hi, what a magnificent work, your sewings are magnificent! This tartan rug is a small marvel,
In very soon marylin

Deb said...

Michele - I'm so happy that I didn't miss this post. I am absolutely in love with your quilt. It came out spectacular. I just love everything about it - the design, the colors and of course, your beautiful work. You did a wonderful job!!