.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springing!

Springing....not a word in the sense I am using it....Spring is about to be sprung!!  Yeah!  Finally, the weather is a bit warmer, the grass is beginning to show a hint of green  and all the llittle buds are appearing on the ends of the branches of the trees. 

Now a few (very wrinkly) pictures of my Rabbits Prefer Chocolate blocks all together.  I have three more borders to applique with the scallops for the final finish on this one.  I had ironed it all nice and pretty to show Judy at Bears Paw Fabrics.  Of couse, afterwards it was folded and put into a bag to carry home...hence all the wrinkles.  I intend to press it once again after the remaining three borders are attached.
 




3 comments:

Patty C. said...

Beautiful Bunnies :)

Anne Marieke said...

Lovely bunnies and great stitching! Cannot wait to see it when it's all done.

Blu said...

It looks lovely! Can't wait to see it finished.