.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Christmas

The Christmas tree is always the very center of everything in our house.  With that thought, I have made my popcorn-garland, patchwork tree the center of my Christmas quilt. (This quilt definitely needs a name and nothing is coming to me now.)












And, of course, everyone has their own stocking.  I thought this one reminded me of and what an elf's stocking might look like.  (It still needs a bit of embroidery at the top.)

Now, I'm now saying we have mice at our house.....but your know how the story goes....Twas the night before Christmas...and all through the house, not a creature was stirring....not even a mouse (or two, or three). :)
So, that's my progress, for now.  A few more blocks in the works, but the central row is pretty much complete.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Gladys said...

I love your quilt! The tree are so cute and all are great colors! Congrats! It will be a beautiful quilt! A hug!

Carm said...

Love, love the mice! So cute!

Anne Marieke said...

Great work, Michele. Love the tree, the mice and the stocking! Great going to do this without an exhisting pattern.

Glenda said...

Love the mice I have a thing for mice. Cheers Glenda

Siobhán said...

Beautiful quilt! I love those mice!

Angie said...

This is an adorable quilt!