.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, April 23, 2013

and another one

BOM (block of the month), that is....you know I have actually lost count of how many I have in progress, joined and am a  current member....tut....tut...tut...., but what can I say?  They make me happy...and keep me out of trouble. ;)

This is the second block for the Born to Quilt Mystery for 2013...Miss Rose.  I have made several changes to mine, including leaving off her hat and giving her a new hairstyle.  I also do not usually like 'words' on my quilt blocks.  Sometimes they are OK...but I left them off for this block.  Here she is, my Miss Rose.

You have probably already noticed...she is not stitched yet.  It took me quite a bit of time today to get this block together.  I'm pretty happy with it...with the exception of those pleats, that will be straightened when stitched.  Check out those boot buttons! :))

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your always generous compliments.

4 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

She's lovely, Michele!
Love all your changes :o)

Karen said...

Cute, cute! Especially the boots.

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

your blog verry beautiful
bisous from France

Lynette said...

Love the pleats :)