.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, April 11, 2013

Angels

These were created last year....I had put them aside, as I could not decide what to do with the four blocks that were done.  Well, after sitting down and making a plan, this is what developed.  I am still going to make two more angels...one is in the works, "Sweet Dreams" with a little wool felt teddy bear for the angel.  I am still trying to decide between two others for the last one.

The original design for the angel is from the Garden Angel block of Shabby Fabrics "Blessings of Spring."  I have used the original as the basis for each one of these, but want to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Such sweet angels!

Rosa said...

They are pretty nice!