.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trying again

I have had a he__ of a time trying to upload pictures to Blogger the past few days.  So I am doing one of the recommended 'fixes' and trying a different browser...here goes.

Well, what do you know... finally.  Here she is..my little Annabelle girl, although this time she is quite a bit larger..about 13" tall.
I have to decide how things will all fit together for something new for her.  In the meantime, here is my completed Block 3 for Born to Quilt's Miss Rose:
 Unfortunately, I really did not care for the mouse that was intended for this block.  So my Mousie has paid a visit to Miss Rose's quilt.

What do you think?  Are the pictures better than they have been in the past?

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Mosie looks like she has all ways been there a perfect place for her to visit LOL. She always makes me smile. CHeers Glenda