.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Veggies

Did you eat all your veggies as your mother told you when you were young?  Well.....I didn't necessarily eat all of them, but some of them.

I showed you a preview of Annabelle with her basket of veggies.  Now it's time to show some of the veggies...made from wool felt and fabric and floss.:)
First, one that turned out to be one of my favorites...the mushrooms, along with a bit of polka dot lettuce:

 Now...I can distinctly remember my mother saying..."eat those peas and carrots!"  A cute little radish added to the mix, too.
 I can smell the pumpkin pie baking now:
 And I love corn on the cob...some juicy, red tomatoes and well...not so much (unless they are in soup) the string beans.  I really like how the string beans turned out.

So...some veggies for cooking...some for salads and a few for pies!

4 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Love your veggies, Michele! Great work, and perfect fabric choices, as usual.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Your veggies are adorable!

Karen said...

The corn is my favorite one.

Glenda said...

Those vegies must have taken hours and hours to make Michelle????? so tiny and detailed. Your stitches are so so tiny. Cheers Glenda