.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Done and Dusted"...

as Jeanette on the Chatelaine Board likes to say. Part 11 for my Mystery X is done!! Beads, crystals and all....just waiting for Part 12 now. I have decided to name this garden in honor of my little girl kitty, Harmony. She has been having a rough time lately. Usually when I stitch, she sits on my lap. This garden is for her, so it shall be "Harmony's Hideaway."
Part 11

This pieces is already 17" square. There is still one more part and the final size should be around 20" square...a big one:))

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! Your Mystery X is looking fabulous :) I can't wait to see how the rest of it turns out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele, your Mystery is just gorgeous and how I am touching by your tender words about your little kittie Harmony :-) I hope she is getting better !
isabelle