.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, November 19, 2007

Miss Hannah's House

Mis Hannah's House Here it is!! The Miss Hannah's House kit that I purchased from Ann on the Legacy Board. This picture shows the contents of the entire kit. Everything you need to stitch and to finish it. I organized all the threads yesterday onto the thread card. The stitching for this seems pretty straightforward. I can't wait to start....

but I still have a bit more to do on my Christmas "project." Once that is done,well, it will probably be Thanksgiving. No time to stitch but after is another story! Of course, the first of the month, all the new parts of the Chatelaine Designs will be released. I do want to try and finish Mystery X when the last part for that on comes out. Maybe it won't be too large!

No comments: