.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, October 9, 2009

Holly and Ivy


Oh, my! I received my package with my market purchases the other day. I knew I would not be able to wait to start something new.:) This new kit from Shepherds Bush, Holly and Ivy, has been keeping me a little busy.

Then the quilting bug bit me again. I spent all day yesterday working on the tracing, cutting and fusing of some of the blocks of my A Tisket, A Tasket quilt by Bunny Hill Designs. No picture just yet as things are just fused, but each block still needs all the little pieces to be attached permanently. There is also quite a bit of embellishment to add - usually a bit of hand embroidery, buttons and ribbons.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy I'd say you've been busy! It looks great though!! I wish I had more time!! But don't we all haha

Deb said...

Wow, you've gotten a lot done but I guess that's what happens when the bug bites you. And I can't wait to see your quilt pictures. I've been following that quilt - it's just the cutest thing - so I'm waiting to see your pictures.

Melissa said...

This is beauty. It's on my wishlist from the market and I'm so glad you've stitched it so I can see it up close! It's nice when you're on a roll, isn't it? Have fun.

corinna said...

gorgeous
and what prolific progress
man oh man
love it
smiles

Giovanna said...

That's a lot done already - gorgeous colours!

Meadows08 said...

I love it! The colours are gorgeous!