.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, October 24, 2009

Six and a half

Scrolls! Only one more to finish filling in with DMC 519 and then only one remains! Woohoo!

FFM WIP(s)

Maybe I will finally get to move onto the next border. I am waiting for the border to be in place before I backstitch any of those dark green leaves.

Well, duh!! I keep completely forgetting that I am missing DMC 807 to fill in the heart shape on the four central motifs. Once I get that thread, the motifs will be done!

8 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

this is just beautiful, and you're stitching along so quickly! i can't wait to see it develop even more!

Etha said...

Wow you are FAR!! what great work having all those scrolls done :)

Isabelle said...

What a wonderful job Michele :-)) please don't be too hard with you ...LOL....!!

Nancy M said...

This looks so pretty and really tempts me to get going again on mine! I am doing the Castle SAL too and just finishing Part 2 and part 6 is out already!

Ineke said...

Beautiful Michele. And you are stitching so fast!

corinna said...

amazing
it would take me years

corinna said...

amazing
it would take me years

Cindy said...

Wow! That is looking fabulous! I love the colors. This reminds me that I should probably let my Chatelaine see the light of day again soon :)