.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, November 23, 2009

Blocks #5 and #6....


plus more bunnies! I have been quilting on my Rabbit Run....only the two side borders to go!
(The white marks on the bottom border are from the chalk pen marker I used-it will come off with water.)














And I also finished the piecing on Blocks #5 and #6 for my Vintage Christmas:

Now you know those stray threads weren't there when I put the quilt block on the table, right? I think little gremlins come flying in as soon as they see me with my camera out! ;)
And Block #6:

5 comments:

Ineke said...

Lovely! Beautiful fabriccolours.
You switched to a kind of quilting gear?!

Michele said...

Probably only until my bunnies are finished, Ineke. You know how it goes...just have to go with whatever is calling me the loudest! ;=)

Anne Marieke said...

Gorgeous new blocks, Michele!
And your Bunnies are coming along so beautifully. That's going to be one gorgeous quilt when it's done!

Giovanna said...

I love the colours on the Xmas quilt, and the rabbits are so cute!

Etha said...

wonderful!! I just love watching your quilting!! The bunnies look so playful :)