My first block for Tiny Town is done! It looks a bit crooked in the picture, but it it is straight. I guess it was just the way it was on the table. I think I am caught up with my BOM's (Blocks of the Month) quilt projects...well, except for Baltimore Halloween. I have decided I really do not like the background fabric that was provided. So, I kept putting off doing the blocks. I have only completed three, but I think I am going to redo them all on different fabric....maybe a nice Halloweeny purple!
I started working on my Baroque Gardens again last night and finished the outer border for Part 2. Now for all the vines and flowers!