.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, July 4, 2010

Part 1 is finished!!

Really wrinkled, but I am going to continue working on Part 2.  Here is Part 1 of Baroque Gardens and Castles by Martina Rosenberg (Weber) from Chatelaine Designs.  This is the top center portion:I did not add the center crystal, as I found a "charm" that I am going to use instead.  I will probably attach it at the end, so that I don't damage it during the two years that this one is going to take to complete all the parts.:))

8 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Just Beautiful ! Those colors are wonderful on that linen.

Anne Marieke said...

Great going, Michele! The colours are beautiful.

Isn't it lovely when you find just the right charm for a project?! I'm sure it's just perfect.

Giovanna said...

It's wonderful - can't wait to see more!

Isabelle said...

Wow!! you made a great job on it :-)) These colors are so lovely !!
Have a nice week,
Isabelle

Ineke said...

You made a great start, Michele.
I am looking forward to see part two.

Deb said...

So pretty Michele - this is such a gorgeous piece and I'm looking forward to seeing more progress on it. It's such a large piece but it's going to be so beautiful.

Siobhán said...

Michele, that is so pretty! It's going to be stunning!

Nancy M said...

Congrats on getting Part 1 done, those are happy dances in itself! I'll look forward to seeing this one progress.