.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, July 31, 2010

"They say it's your birthday!"

(from the Beatles Birthday song).  Not quite, but almost, my birthday, that is....in a few days.  But...lots of early gifts from my wonderful friend, Isabelle.  First - look at all the great fabrics....some of those gorgeous Japanese ones!  Some nice silk threads in two of my favorite colors - red and purple!  Some Au Ver a Soie silk ribbon and a pretty little painted metal rose hook....I think this one will hold a pretty little towel.:)

And....drumroll, please....look at the beautiful bag she made for me.  Notice the little buttons...cute little bears, a sheep and cow!  And how about that silver heart key ring?  Everything is so pretty....I think this bag is going to be for one of my special WIP's. :)  Thank you, again, my friend!

5 comments:

Patty C. said...

Congratulations
Happy Birthday ;)

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Happy Birthday! Those items were a great present !! That bag is to Cute!

Juels said...

Well Happy Birthday To ya!!

Anne Marieke said...

What beautiful gifts!
Enjoy :o)

Raven/Missy said...

What beautiful gifts. Happy Birthday!