.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, September 19, 2011

Been 'bzzzzy'

:))  that's  right, 'bzzzy.'   A new project (again!)..this time using the fabrics from Primitive Gatherings called Little Gatherings...lots of neutrals, blacks and golden tones.  I had sketched out an idea I had quite a while ago.  At the time, I thought I was going to use bright, spring-like colors.  Once I saw the fabrics from Little Gatherings...my mind changed completely.  I decided to give it a shot, and made one of the first blocks ....a bee....a little chubby bee, with heart-shaped wings that are separate from the background.  I intend to use all felt for all the applique.

Love the fabrics ....so this one is definitely going to have a very 'primitive' feel
overall.
Thanks for stopping by....'bee' back soon!

4 comments:

Ineke said...

Lovely fabrics indeed! And a cute bee. I am looking forward to see more of this new project.

Melody said...

So cute. I love it.

Maria said...

I like this bzzzzzzzz!!!!!♥ ^:^

Anne Marieke said...

Great work, Michele! Another MM Designs project! I love it when you start inventing your own designs. Thanks for sharing.