.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, September 30, 2011

Two more

I have been stitching away on my last three blocks for my garden quilt.  I got ambitious and cut the outer borders and squares I want to use within those borders.  Gosh, it won't be long until this one is actually finished.  What garden would be complete without a few flowers?  Granted, these are not your every day sort of flower.

Of course, with all the bees buzzing about and a cute little hive to live in, what do you get?  Honey!
A little more applique for the borders, and everything can go together!

2 comments:

Siobhán said...

What fun blocks!! They look great, Michele!

ohiofarmgirl said...

I just adore what you have done. This looks like a project I would love to do too. What a great job yu have done.