.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, September 11, 2011

A BIG FINISH!

Yesterday I was able to complete the entire quilt top for my blue version of Henrietta Whiskers, the free BOM that has been offered by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs.  (The patterns will be available through December.)  So, presenting my 'blue' Henrietta Whiskers, the top portion:

the bottom:
and, overall:
The only way I could get any picture of it at all was to clip it to my fence out back....excuse the clothespins (and the shadows from the roof overhang)!
Only two more versions to finish! ;)  Working on the red one now.


6 comments:

Belén said...

Mis felicitaciones!!!Te ha quedado preciosa.
Un saludo

Michelle said...

Love it. I am not a big fan of blue but I LOVE this color combination!

Anne Marieke said...

Absolutely beautiful, Michele!

Love your choices of fabrics, as usual.

Big happy dance!

Ineke said...

WOW Michele: you've finished the top already! It is absolutely beautiful indeed!

Giovanna said...

A lovely finish - congratulations!

Melody said...

This one is fabulous too.