.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, June 23, 2012

'Friends'

Thanks to a bit more inspiration from my friend, Anne Marieke, this new Annabelle block has come together. 


Friends
Annabelle, Kittie and Sophie, all enjoying a happy day with a picnic.  I had fun making the teeny, tiny veggies in the basket....a few carrots and some lettuce, all happy bunnies favorites!

After looking at it once it was done, it does appear that poor little Kittie's expression is saying, "Where's mine?"  :))

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Another adorable block. Poor Kittie wants one, too. :-)

Karyn said...

I love it, Michele :)
The colors and the design are beyond sweet!
Hugs
Ma

baukje said...

I am really a huge fan of Annabelle, can't wait for the pattern!!!!

Deb said...

Another sweet blocks. I just love Annabelle!

Lina said...

ditto to all the comments! when would the patterns be available?

Glenda said...

Ohhhhh pook Kitty she sure is asking for more!!!!!!!!!! may be he should be called Oliver?????? A delightful block Michelle, I will love making this one up one day, a real sweet sweet story. Love the flowers in their hats too!!!!!! Cheers Glenda

Angie in SoCal said...

Another adorable block - these are wonderful and so expressive.

Corina said...

I love the Anabel series you're making, lovely! Lovely stitchery too, in your previous post.

Isabelle said...

This block is just wonderful Michele:)

Isabelle said...

This block is showing us a beautiful friendly scene :) I love it !!