.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blessings of Summer


It is done!  I appliqued the final star in the border last night. 

What goes in the empty pot?  Three 3D pinwheels, which will be attached after the quilt is actually quilted.  Plus, remember those two little, teeny quilts I made?  They will hang from the line on the large house block with cute wooden clothespins.

My favorite part of the quilt?  It is a toss up between those pinwheels and the ice cream cones.:))

I did notice that the little red wagon will make a reappearance in Blessings of Autumn, carrying some pumpkins.

4 comments:

Giovanna said...

What a beautiful quilt - congrats Michele!

Lynette said...

oh! The tiny quilts hanging on the line are going to be so very cool! :D

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a wonderful quilt, Michele! I love the red wagon and flowers!

Angie said...

This is just too cute!! I love it! :)