.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thanks!




Ashley nominated me for an award. Thanks so much, Ashley! and in accordance with the rules, which say:

1) Choose 5 blogs deserving to receive the award (conception, creativity, interesting equipment and contributing to the community of bloggers whatever the language)


2) Every award must contain the link towards the blog of his author so that it can be visited.


3) Every winner must show the award-logo and put back the name and the link towards the
blog that attributed it for her.


4) The winner must show the blog link the Arte y Pico.


5) To Post the rules.

As soon as I can, I will nominate my five deserving blogs. I will have to go through my list to decide which ones to choose when I have a little more time. (Edited to add my list):

l. Isabelle
2. Nicole
3. Susimac
4. Vonna
5. Nancy


Thanks, again, Ashley.

No comments: