.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, August 3, 2008

More birthday goodies...and some new stash


We went out for a great lunch for my birthday (Carol and Kathleen, that is--thanks, guys!). Look what they gave me for my birthday, Olde Colonial's Miss Penny!! I have looked at her several times since she first came out and never bought her. She is just too sweet; her entire body is made of wood and she has a little slip and pantaloons on as well. Just too cute. (check out Klawd's foot in the background...he was checking out Miss Penny, too!)

We stopped at The Stitching Post before we went to lunch. I did add a few things to my basket while I was there. The Crescent Colours finish up my collection. I love the flip-flop thread drops. :) Kathleen also brought me the new Prairie Schoolers and Just Cross Stitch magazine from Needlecraft Corner, as well as the new PS freebie.

A wonderful day - thanks Carol and Kathleen!! :))

No comments: